GT - UL/CSA
GT - UL/CSA
GT100, GT250, GT500 The GT three-phase product line offers an easy to integrate solution for utility scale plants. It is an easy-to-install package with high reliability design and competitive efficiency, backed by the best service programme in the industry.
GT Series grid tie solar inverters are available with different output power and AC voltage outputs for a variety of applications from small commercial installations to large scale photovoltaic farms.
All inverters are listed to UL 1741 and IEEE 1547 and are listed with the California Energy Commission. The inverters are designed for high efficiency, ease of installation and reliability. With warranties available for up to 10 years of coverage, service contracts and uptime guarantees for up to 20 years, GT inverters will maximize your return on investment and lower your total cost of ownership.
- Easy to Install
- Integrated design with isolation transformer and DC fuse combiner in one unit
- Includes AC and DC disconnects
- Designed for fork lift or sling transportation
- Outdoors inverters
- RS485/Modbus communications included in the GT250 models
- Ontario FIT Compliant available
PV Box solution with multiple inverters and medium voltage remote monitoring and control options ( only for the GT500MVX)
- Easy to Service
- Comprehensive Schneider Electric Service Network to ensure rapid response when issues arise
- Alarms and troubleshooting tools allow for remote detection and analysis of issues before arriving on site
- Available with a five-year standard warranty, extendable to ten years ( only for the GT 500)
- Higher Return on Investment
- Ultra-efficient design with industry-leading CEC efficiency of 96%
- Reduced system costs thank to outdoor installation
- Enhanced reliability through segregation of sensitive electronics and power components