|Home||» Products||» Uninterrupted Power Supply||» Smart UPS|
Product Code : 110
Smart-UPS are trusted by millions of IT professionals throughout the world to protect equipment and critical data from costly interruptions by supplying reliable, network-grade power reliably and efficiently. Available in a variety of forms factors and classes (entry level, standard and extended run), there is a model for nearly every application and budget. Standard models are the most popular UPS in the world for business servers, storage and network devices and have long been considered the benchmark for reliability and manageability. Entry level Smart-UPS models are an economical choice for small and medium businesses looking to protect small networking devices, point-of-sale (POS) equipment and entry level servers. The extended run models accept external battery packs for long runtime to power critical servers, security and communication systems through outages that could last hours.Benefits
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity - Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points - Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown - Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Power conditioning - Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging - Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Audible alarms - Actively let you know if the unit is on battery, if the battery is low or if there is an overload condition.
- LED status indicators - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Network manageable - Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Serial Connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- USB connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Safety-agency approved - Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Battery failure notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Predictive failure notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Resettable circuit breakers - Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
- User-replaceable batteries - Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
14,1st Floor, Tilak Nagar Industrial Area, Behind Subhash Nagar Metro Station, New Delhi - 110018, India
Mr. Tarun Thareja (Director)
Mobile :+919818681321, +919560532000
Mr. Pankaj Dua
Mr. Sushil Chandak (Director)
Ms. Deepika Grover (Marketing)
CUSTOMER CARE NO- 9560532000