|Home||» Products||» Uninterrupted Power Supply||» Smart UPS On Line|
Smart UPS On Line
Product Code : 111
Smart-UPS On-Line provides high density, true double-conversion on-line power protection for servers, voice / data networks, medical labs, and light industrial applications. Capable of supporting loads from 1 to 20kVA in a rack/tower convertible form, the Smart-UPS On-Line is available from 2U to 12U. Recent family extensions at 15 and 20kVA enable support of power hungry blade servers or heavily loaded equipment racks. When business-critical systems require run time in hours, not minutes, Smart-UPS On-Line can be configured with matching battery packs to comply with aggressive runtime demands. The included Power Chute management software provides unattended graceful shutdown of network operating systems. All models 5kVA and above include an integrated Network Management Card for remote management (optional on models below 5 kVA). The Smart-UPS On-Line family provides customers with a reliable source of uninterruptible power even in demanding power environments, including very wide input voltage window, extremely tight output voltage regulation, frequency regulation, internal bypass, and input power factor correction.Benefits
- Flash upgradeable firmware - Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
- Plug-and-Play external batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Rack/Tower convertible - Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Automatic internal bypass - Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown - Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Scalable runtime - Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Infrastructure Manager Compatible - Enables centralized management via the APC Infrastructure Manager.
- LED status indicators - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Network manageable - Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Serial Connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Smart Slot - Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Frequency and voltage regulation - Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Generator compatible - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Input power factor correction - Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Power conditioning - Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
14,1st Floor, Tilak Nagar Industrial Area, Behind Subhash Nagar Metro Station, New Delhi - 110018, India
Mr. Tarun Thareja (Director)
Mobile :+919818681321, +919560532000
Mr. Pankaj Dua
Mr. Sushil Chandak (Director)
Ms. Deepika Grover (Marketing)
CUSTOMER CARE NO- 9560532000