|Home||» Products||» Uninterrupted Power Supply||» Symmetra UPS|
Product Code : 107
Engineered to deliver the highest level of business continuity possible, Symmetra's modular, redundant architecture can scale power and run time as demand increases or when higher levels of availability are required. Integrated network manageability provides real time status updates of UPS health and environmental conditions. Hot-swappable, user replaceable power, battery, and intelligence modules enables low MTTR and ease of service. Symmetra's modular design provides redundant power in a single chassis for business-critical applications in server rooms and network closets.Benefits
- Configurable for N+1 internal redundancy - Provides high availability through redundancy by allowing configuration with one more Power Module than is necessary to support the connected load.
- Hot-swappable intelligence modules - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment during Intelligence Module replacement.
- Hot-swappable power modules - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment during Power Module replacement.
- Modular design - Provides fast serviceability and reduced maintenance requirements via self-diagnosing, field-replaceable modules.
- Redundant Intelligence Modules - Provides higher availability to the UPS connected loads by giving redundant communication paths to critical UPS functions.
- Infrastructure Manager Compatible - Enables centralized management via the APC Infrastructure Manager.
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- LCD display - Alpha-Numeric Display which displays system parameters and alarms.
- Manageable external batteries - Reduces preventative maintenance service needs by monitoring the health and status of the external batteries and their expected run time.
- Network manageable - Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Frequency and voltage regulation - Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Generator compatible - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads in the event of an extended power outage
- Input power factor correction - Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Power conditioning - Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Field-replaceable power distribution panel - Ensures compatibility with equipment that has different plug types.
- Plug-and-Play external batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra run time to the UPS.
- Programmable frequency - Ensures compatibility with different input frequencies.
- Scalable power capacity - Reduces UPS over-sizing costs today by allowing quick power upgrades, within the same footprint, later.
- Scalable run time - Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
14,1st Floor, Tilak Nagar Industrial Area, Behind Subhash Nagar Metro Station, New Delhi - 110018, India
Mr. Tarun Thareja (Director)
Mobile :+919818681321, +919560532000
Mr. Pankaj Dua
Mr. Sushil Chandak (Director)
Ms. Deepika Grover (Marketing)
CUSTOMER CARE NO- 9560532000